Tuesday, September 18, 2007

AH! It's Tuesday/ Es Martes!

Since I neglected all of you faithful AH watchers last week, I present double Red Sox goodness today. Josh Beckett and Mike Lowell, two former 2003 World Series Winning Florida Marlins. Now stars on the Boston Red Sox, they are in the playoff hunt! My favorite teams have always been the Marlins and whoever is playing the Yankees, so Boston fits right in! Josh just won his 19th game of the season and is in the hunt for the Cy Young Award. Mike has been the super 3rd baseman for Boston and is eye candy extrodinaire. I'd pay some good money for a seat right on the third base line (and I'd have to in Boston!).

Since I neglected all of you faithful AH watchers last week, I'll be giving you double goodness today!

3 comments:

knitting pirate librarian said...

I forgot about the ol' ass hat conversation! I guess I've neglected my "finding suitable ass hat" responsibilities.

vagabond bettie said...

all I did was miss a week or two! Now that it's playoff time for baseball, I'm thinking my asshats will be baseball players.

heyfatlulu said...

Ever since I saw him lift up his shirt on the Paging Dr. Gupta segment on CNN: LL Cool J.
Slurp.