It's the "Fall into Autumn Dishcloth Exchange"
Thanks,Mimi for the link!
Here's my answers to the questionnaire:
1. Do you knit or crochet? knit , knit and knit some more.
How long have you been doing it? IT? hmmm o, knitting? About 18 months.
2. Have you made dischloths before? It was my first project ever! I've made a bunch since then too.
Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both? BOTH!
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? For gifts, I like Plymouth Yarn's Fantasy Naturale. The colors are vibrant and the quality of the yarn is very sturdy. I also have a few skeins of 100% cotton from the Sassy Skein that have gorgeous bright colors and very delicate for washcloths.
What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ? Don't know!
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? I use both equally.For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles? I'm not particular, and in fact am a charter member of the crappy knitting needle club!
5. What are your favorite colors? blues, lavendars, any bright or strong colors.
Any colors you don't like much? browns, pale colors
6. What do you like best about Autumn? ha ha! I don't get autumn here in PR.
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks! All of em!
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day? I was a school half -liker. Some years were terrifying because of mean nuns.
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap) I celebrate Halloween. Some years more than others.
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose? Good Chocolate, gummy bears, and ???
11. Do you have any pets? I have three iguanas that live in my backyard and a little kitty that I share with the rest of my apartment complex. She stops by every day for a litle playing and petting. Kids? Three grown kids, 28,25 and 22.Husbands who seem like kids? What's a husband?
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why? I dunno!
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths? both
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays) Thanksgiving because as many of my family members as possible are together.
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about? nope!