Wednesday, August 29, 2007

AH tuesday and Quotable Wednesday all rolled into one! HOT DOG!!

Here's a really funny (well to me, anyway) line from my friend. He called me the other afternooon and when I answered, he said "Hi Cheryl, this is Matthew
Mc Caunahay (sp, crap) . So, I reply as any woman would "WOO HOO, HOT DOG!! Come on over!" Knocked him right on his ass! What the heck did he expect? According to him, I'm one loca gringa.

So, are these guys putting us in their book like Becky and I want to do to them?


my AH for the week comes from Lord of the Rings. Viggo Morgenstern.
OMG! All scruffy and messy.
Which I was watching when I f-ed up my second try at the extremely easy fit n flare skirt from Knitting Lingerie Style.



The quote of the week is from Ann Landers:


"The real trick is to stay alive as long as you live."

1 comment:

Carol said...

A men! And Ann's quote is pretty darned good too!