Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Quotable Tuesday?

I was reading the Yarn Harlot this evening after work http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/ and found this quote by CS Lewis:

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”


I love quotes and consider myself a serial collector.

She was blogging about travelling to meet her knitting buddies and recommended cultivating friendships with other knitters so that you could travel to spend time with them. Great idea! I just want to let everyone I know that my door in Puerto Rico is WIDE open and y'all are welcome. I know, I tell you practically every day.


I'm trying to figure out a catchier name for Quotable Tuesday, but until I do, I've got an unlimited supply of quotes to share.



No comments: